WDKC Contest / Prize Policies
The following applies to all Mid-Atlantic Broadcasting (WDKC/KC101) contests unless otherwise noted.
- No Purchase necessary to enter WDKC contests, void where prohibited.
- Prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. No substitutions of the prize are permitted.
- Winners may only win once per 30 day period, unless otherwise stated for specific contests.
- Winners are solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes. Winners may be required to show proof of identification and complete a Prize Winner Verification form. 1099 forms are sent to those winners who win more than $600 from WDKC in a calendar year.
- By participating in any WDKC contest, on-air, on-site or online, contestants grant WDKC the right to publicize and/or broadcast their name, character, likeness, voices and the fact that he/she has participated in and or won the contest without receiving additional compensation.
- By participating in any contest and/or accepting any prize from WDKC, the winner releases the radio station and any additional sponsors from any and all liabilities associated with the contest and/or prize.
- Decisions of WDKC officials, promotions department, on-air staff or management are final. Any disputes will be settled by the WDKC contest administrators. Qualified entrants agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of WDKC employees, which are final as to all matters relating to any and all on-site, on-air or online contests, giveaways, etc. Failure to comply with the contest rules will result in the disqualification and the forfeiture of the prize.
- WDKC reserves the right to change the rules at any time without notice. WDKC also reserves the right to discontinue any contest at any time without prior notice.
- WDKC reserves the right to disqualify any contestant who fails to comply with the rules.
- WDKC reserves the right to exchange any prize for one of equal or greater value.
- Employees of WDKC, their immediate families and employees of sponsoring businesses are not eligible to participate in the contest.
- Unless otherwise specified, all prizes will be picked up by winners. If the prize is mailed, WDKC is not responsible for delay in delivery or for any prize lost in the mail. Some prizes may be timely or size may be of concern, and these will not be mailed. Contest winners will pick up all prizes at the WDKC studios located at 123 Main Street, Wellsboro, PA during regular business hours. Regular business hours are Monday thru Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM EST. Winners have 30 days to claim their prizes; if the prize goes unclaimed, it remains the property of the radio station.
- A copy of these complete rules is made available at the WDKC Studios at 123 Main Street, Wellsboro, PA.